A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Espinoza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Espinoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Espinoza MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Luis Espinoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Espinoza practices Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.