A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Cruz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cruz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felipe Cruz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Luis Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Cruz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.