A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Cruz is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cruz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felipe Cruz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Luis Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Cruz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.