A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gutierrez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Gutierrez MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Luis Gutierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Gutierrez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Coconut Creek, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Chicago, IL.
See Coconut Creek Internists and Coconut Creek Nephrologists.