A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Morales, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Morales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Francisco Morales MD and PA is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Morales practice?
- Dr. Luis Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Morales practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Pediatricians.