A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vasquez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vasquez, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Vasquez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Vasquez practice?
Dr. Luis Vasquez practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.