A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vasquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vasquez, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Vasquez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis F Vasquez FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Luis Vasquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Vasquez practices Neurological Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Neurological Surgeons.