A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Villar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Villar, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Villar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- F.A.C.S. Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Education & Awards
Dr. Villar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Villar MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Villar practice?
- Dr. Luis Villar has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Villar practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Plastic Surgeons and Stuart Surgeons.