A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fajardo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hodgkin Disease
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felipe Fajardo MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Luis Fajardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Fajardo practices Anatomic Pathology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pathologists.