A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Favilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Favilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Favilli
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Favilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Favilli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Favilli graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Favilli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Clyde Favilli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Favilli practice?
- Dr. Luis Favilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Favilli practices Family Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Family Physicians.