A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fayad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fayad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Fayad practice?
Dr. Luis Fayad practices Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists.