A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayad
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fayad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Fayad MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Fayad practice?
- Dr. Luis Fayad has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Fayad practices Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists.