A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayad
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fayad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayad graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fayad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Fayad MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Fayad practice?
- Dr. Luis Fayad has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Fayad practices Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists.