A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felipe Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Luis Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Tyler Internists.