A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fiallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fiallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiallo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fiallo, FACP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiallo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Fiallo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fiallo FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis Fiallo practice?
- Dr. Luis Fiallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Fiallo practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Critical Care Practitioners and Chula Vista Pulmonologists.