A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fiallo, MD, FACP is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiallo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fiallo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fiallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile