More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Fiallo
Dr. Luis Fiallo, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Fiallo is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Hospital, Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Fiallo has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Luis Fiallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Gregory Czer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Kevin Murray
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 2.28 mi35
Dr. Donald Sandweiss
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Bonita, CA 2.50 mi46