A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fiallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fiallo, FACP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiallo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Fiallo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis Fiallo practice?
Dr. Luis Fiallo practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians, Chula Vista General Practitioners, Chula Vista Internists, Chula Vista Pulmonologists, Chula Vista Critical Care Practitioners, Chula Vista Anesthesiologists, and Chula Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.