Dr. Luis Fletes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Fletes?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 18th, 2010

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Fletes. He took care of my dad, my mom, and finally, me. I switched carriers so I am no longer with Kaiser because I moved away but I would return to him in a heartbeat if he was located closer to me. Takes all the time necessary with a patient, good bedside manner, asks a lot of questions to properly diagnose your problem rather than just write out a prescription to send you on your way like a lot of doctors. Only problem is getting thru on Kaiser's phone lines in the morning to get an appt. with him as many people seek him out. The only doctor to properly diagnose my father when he had amyloidosis, a rather uncommon disease. He took the extra time to ask questions and refer Dad to the proper specialists. Dad is gone now, may he rest in peace, but Mom and I both realize that if it hadn't been for Dr. Fletes, Dad would have never been properly diagnosed and received the care he needed in his last two years.

April 7th, 2016