A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Flores is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manalac Flores MD is a male Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Flores practice?
- Dr. Luis Flores has 1 office location.
- Dr. Luis Flores practices Pain Medicine near Arleta, CA.