A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manalac Flores MD is a male Pain Management and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Flores practice?
- Dr. Luis Flores has 1 office location.
- Dr. Luis Flores practices Pain Medicine near Arleta, CA.