Learn more about Dr. Luis Camero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Camero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Camero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Lung Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camero graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Camero has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Camero practice?
Dr. Luis Camero practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.