A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Camero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Camero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Camero, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Lung Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camero graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Camero has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis G Camero MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Camero practice?
- Dr. Luis Camero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Camero practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.