A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Camero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Camero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Camero graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Camero has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Camero practice?
Dr. Luis Camero practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.