Surgeons

17900 23 Mile Rd
Ste 103
Macomb, MI 48044
586-777-8440
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not worth the wait...  |  show details
by Juli on Sep 9th, 2014

Made an appointment for my 84 year old mother who has a "spot" on her lung, probably cancer considering she has smoked for 65 years... Waited in waiting room for 1 hour and 45 minutes, half was standing as there were not enough chairs.... the 4 magazines he had were from spring of 2013. I asked how much longer the wait was going to be, the receptionist said we were next, Doctor happened to be standing there recording in a chart and said "I have lots of people to see". I said " I appreciate that but my time is valuable as well, I took time off of work that I didn't need to since I've already been here past my quitting time and a courtesy call letting me know you were behind would have been appreciated" He replied "well that's too bad, I have other people to see". 15 minutes later we were called into a room to wait another hour and a half. I went to the desk and asked for the CT scan back and left. The arrogance and inconsideration was in excusable. If that is the way he treats his patients that are waiting I don't want my mother seeing him....

|  The best  |  show details
by Doris Parker on Oct 13th, 2013

In 2011 Camero became my doctor I had a mass on my right lung I had been layoff no health insurance Dr Camero performed the 5 hour procedure I have found Dr Camero to truly care about his patients He put together a team of doctors for me to deal with my cancer and needless to say am still here His staff at his Kelly office are so wonderful and caring you couldn't be in better hands my life was more important than the insurance so if you are looking for a doctor that truly cares and knows his stuff I recommend Dr Camero He's the best in my book and is spoke of highly in the medical field I know I asked around

|  BEST DOC IN TOWN!  |  show details
by Susan Miller on Aug 11th, 2008

Dr. Camero has treated me since 1992 when he performed two thoracotomies and other procedures on me. I truly believe he saved my life. He has treated me for many conditions since that time, despite the fact that I moved to Albuquerque and have to fly to Michigan to be seen by him. His bedside manner is kind and caring, and I am never nervous before procedures because I know I am in the best hands possible. I have referred other patients to him who have had the same experiences with him as I have. If you need a highly qualified and kind thoracic surgeon, please do yourself a favor and call Dr. Camero.