A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Galvez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Escuela de Medicina - Universidad Central de Venezuela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis M Galvez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Galvez practice?
- Dr. Luis Galvez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Galvez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.