A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Galvez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Escuela de Medicina - Universidad Central de Venezuela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galvez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Galvez practice?
Dr. Luis Galvez practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Gastroenterologists, and Atlanta Surgeons.