Learn more about Dr. Luis Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Galvez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Galvez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Escuela de Medicina - Universidad Central de Venezuela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Galvez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Galvez practice?
- Dr. Luis Galvez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Galvez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.