Learn more about Dr. Luis Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Galvez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Galvez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Escuela de Medicina - Universidad Central de Venezuela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Galvez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Galvez practice?
- Dr. Luis Galvez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Galvez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.