Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Garcia Mayol
Dr. Luis Garcia Mayol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia Mayol is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, Palmetto General Hospital and Kindred Hospital - South Florida - Fort Lauderdale. Dr. Garcia Mayol has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Garcia Mayol has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luis Garcia Mayol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.
Dr. Eleonor Pimentel
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Franklin Pimentel Sr
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi28