A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Garza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Rene Garza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Garza practice?
- Dr. Luis Garza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Garza practices Emergency Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Aurora Emergency Physicians.