A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Glodowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Glodowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Glodowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Glodowski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glodowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Glodowski MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis Glodowski practice?
- Dr. Luis Glodowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Glodowski practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.