A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Gonzalez-Serva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Gonzalez-Serva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Serva graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez-Serva has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis C Gonzalez-Serva MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Gonzalez-Serva practice?
- Dr. Luis Gonzalez-Serva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-Serva practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.