Dr. Luis Gorospe Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Luis Gorospe?

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I buried my wife four days after gorspe operated on her, he told us there was a 1-4000 % chance there might be some problem after the surgery, after Tanya died from the surgery he performed, i found out there in reality was a 1-200 chance a person could die, he chose to deceive us and get the money rather than chance telling us the facts , Tanya was 32 years old , thanks gorspe and the staff at southcrest for doing such a great job ,

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I followed all his directions and he worked around any issues I encountered and was excellent. His staff was highly professional and on top of that was a fantastic man. He truly cared about me and all the patients I encountered.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr Gorospe is the best for gastric bypass surgery and I'm very happy with my weight loss, had done in 2002 and I'm STILL THIN!!! Very happy with my life!!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Gorospe saved my life!! I would not have the life today without him and his expertise!! Much love to him and his staff!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Do not risk your life by going to this man

STAY AWAY, RESEARCH BARIATRIC SURGERY, and RECONCIDER!!!!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

This man is a slick liar and chooses his words carefully to benefit his argument like a lawyer, this surgery only adds longtivity to life only compared with a person that is obese and won't change their ways and has a life expectancy of 75 years old. He swears that you can not do it with diet and exercise and diet. My sister had many complications and is now looking 35 years older than what she does today and was a witness of how rude he and his staff was. All he cares about is money. Please research this issue out well before choosing this person. Not what he is cut out to be. Liar times a million. He tells stories of how he helped people for free to win trust from people and to appear that he cares. He should be sued for hiding what bariatric surgery really does to people. I know one person that died, my sister had continuous problems and looks really old (60) when she is only 35 and she gained her weight back.

Great great great doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Gorospe is the best surgeon by far than any other surgeon I have ever seen. He follows through with you after the surgery. Gives you every opportunity to succeed with your weight loss. His life is helping people. Even his wife helps in the office. He is down to earth but yet very very experienced. I'm 6 years out and he is still my hero

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I had my surgery about 5 years ago, Dr Gorospe performed my initial surgery. I was happy with the results for a little while, then I started having complications. Dr Gorospe was unable to figure out the cause of the problems. Thankfully I found Dr K and they were able to correct the mistakes that Dr Gorospe had made and now I am healthy and happy. Dr Gorospe is knowledgeable in many areas, but I don't think I would return to him for surgery.

patient

Posted on October 18th, 2013

I am more than pleased with Dr G and highly recommend him to anyone waning weight loss surgery! The office staff is GREAT and are very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr G have given my life back!! He is a very sweet and caring doctor! Go to a seminar and meet him for yourself, you'll be glad you did!!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I decided five years ago that I wanted to have gastric bypass surgery. Since that time, I have jumped through all of the insurance hoops several times, each time I would get close to having my surgery performed Dr Gorospe would change hospitals. In doing so I would have to wait to make sure my insurance would be accepted at the new hospital. Finally after the third time I decided that eventhough I would lose my $200.00 intake fee to choose a different doctor. I would like to have used Dr Gorospe as my surgeon but was unable to. During this whole process his office staff was less than friendly and helped me in deciding on a different dr. I am sure Dr Gorospe is an excellent surgeon, but changing hospitals that often concerned me.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I could never say enough good about Dr. Gorospe.. He has been with me through thick and thin.. Literally!!!!!! I have entrusted him with my family members as well as myself. My gastric bypass was 10 years ago and my life is changed forever. I love life and all it has to offer. Dr G has been there every step of the way, he has made sure I kept my weight off by offering monthly meetings and individual visits he is the most happy when he sees one of his patients succeed in weight loss and personal goals of any type. I did alot of research back when I had my surgery and chose him because of his credentials and his past and current history.. I chose the best as far as I am concerred. I still go back annually for a check up with him and it certainaly keeps me in line. If you are looking for a surgeon who has experience, cares and wants you to be successful Dr. G is your man.

A wonderful experience

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Gorospe and his staff especially Vicki were amazing through the entire process that I went through. It was a process that took everything into consideration to make sure that every aspect of my health was address before the surgery. Vicki dealt with my insurance and appointments and made sure I knew where and when to be. Dr. Gorospe was always very open and answered every question I had. After surgery he was available for any and all questions I had. On my second post op appointment he was just as happy as I was with my progress, he celebrated with me, his smile as big as mine. Thank you for helping me change my life! I would recommend Dr. Gorospe to anyone who is serious about taking the steps to change their life for the better!