Dr. Luis Granier MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016
Not a useful visit
I took my son to a couple of visits with Dr. Granier. He's ok though old-fashioned and distant. He gave me a call the following day after getting lab results, which I liked. What upset me is that on a visit to remove a wart, he didn't have the equipment to do so and his office charged me all the same. It was a waste of money and time.

January 6th, 2014
Great caring doctor
Dr Granier is the best GP I have ever been to. His bedside manner is excellent and he really cares about his patients and never rushes you through the appointment. He calls you with follow ups not his staff. I have been going to a local physician in Angleton for the last 5 years and thoroughly dissatisfied. If Dr. Granier will have me I will gladly drive to Houston for my care so I can feel confident in my medical care again.

September 4th, 2013
I've never felt so disrespected by a front office staff of a doctors office before. I was treated with lack of respect, she raised her voice, had an unacceptable amount of attitude and it truly felt that she was not trying to come from a helpful or understanding place. I felt the doctor had lack of bedside manner and patience. I personally felt as if he was talking down to me rather than trying to come from a helpful place and had little sensitivity. The over all experience was a shock and perhaps the office has forgotten that regardless of who is paying have it be the insurance or the patient, you are still a paying customer whom deserves respect.

October 11th, 2010
MR. JL Ramirez Magnani
After 2 years in many Doctors offices and many hospital my mother when to see Dr Granier and he suggested a Bone Marrow aspiration. He was the one who found out my mother had Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, thanks to him my mother is a live today!!! He is the best Dr in the world!

June 21st, 2015