Medical practice owner show details Medical practice owner
by Victoria on Jan 13th, 2015

As a wife of a physical and someone who works in this field in our own practice, I'm appalled that 1. I couldn't make an appointment with this Dr. for my mom without first having her insurance card information 2) I dropped my mom off at the office for her appointment. She called me 5 mins later to say no one could help her fill out the forms. She has a broken right arm and one of the reasons she was going to the Dr. In the first place. The front office personal, was a bit perturbed when my mom asked her to call the Dr. to confirm their policy that mom couldn't be seen without forms filled! The Dr. Did indeed come out and just shrugged his shoulders and said sorry. So no one could help a 70 something year old lady with a broken arm fill out forms - it's unbelievable to me! I ended up picking up my mom 20 mins after I dropped her off feeling so much worse than when I left her, so I would'nt recommend this practice to anyone.

Great caring doctor show details Great caring doctor
by Jo Anne Rougeou Peltier on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr Granier is the best GP I have ever been to. His bedside manner is excellent and he really cares about his patients and never rushes you through the appointment. He calls you with follow ups not his staff. I have been going to a local physician in Angleton for the last 5 years and thoroughly dissatisfied. If Dr. Granier will have me I will gladly drive to Houston for my care so I can feel confident in my medical care again.

Sep 4th, 2013

I've never felt so disrespected by a front office staff of a doctors office before. I was treated with lack of respect, she raised her voice, had an unacceptable amount of attitude and it truly felt that she was not trying to come from a helpful or understanding place. I felt the doctor had lack of bedside manner and patience. I personally felt as if he was talking down to me rather than trying to come from a helpful place and had little sensitivity. The over all experience was a shock and perhaps the office has forgotten that regardless of who is paying have it be the insurance or the patient, you are still a paying customer whom deserves respect.

Best Doctor in the City show details Best Doctor in the City
Oct 15th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Granier for approximately 20 years. If there is a perfect doctor, it has to be Dr. Granier. He is very professional, does not make you wait in either the waiting room or the examination room. In addition, he does what most doctors don't take the time to do....he listens to your concerns with genuine care and concern. His years of experience has helped me, my husband, and my son with any and all medical concerns. Dr. Granier also makes time to call you personally with the results of your medical tests. He is a superb doctor and manages my diabetes and my husband's sarcoidosis in a way that allows us to live a normal life....the best doctor in the city...Annie & Ced

AN Exceptional Physician and Friend show details AN Exceptional Physician and Friend
Mar 30th, 2011

This doctor has been serving me and my wife for about 20 years and I have never had a doctor that was so caring and professional as he. He is never in a hurry and will listen to our complaintsand his suggestions are always logical and the results are good from a medical standpoint. I commend him highly. Eric Unander and Kathy

MR. JL Ramirez Magnani show details MR. JL Ramirez Magnani
Oct 11th, 2010

After 2 years in many Doctors offices and many hospital my mother when to see Dr Granier and he suggested a Bone Marrow aspiration. He was the one who found out my mother had Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, thanks to him my mother is a live today!!! He is the best Dr in the world!