A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Guarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarda graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Guarda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Guarda MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Guarda practice?
- Dr. Luis Guarda has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Guarda practices Pathology and Cytopathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.