A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Guerra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Guerra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Guerra has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan