A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Guerra is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Guerra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Guerra has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Guerra FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Luis Guerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Guerra practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.