A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Guerra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Guerra, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Guerra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Guerra FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Luis Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Guerra practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Pulmonologists.