A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Robles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Robles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hugo Robles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis H. Robles practice?
- Dr. Luis Robles has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Robles practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians and Kansas City Internists.