Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Henkel
Dr. Luis Henkel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Chelsea, MA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henkel is affiliated with Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave., East Boston Neighborhood Hc and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Dr. Henkel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Henkel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luis Henkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Anne Goldfeld
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Maria Gutium
Boston, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Chester Alper
Boston, MA 0 mi57