Learn more about Dr. Luis Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Luis Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians and Montebello General Practitioners.