Learn more about Dr. Luis Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Luis Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians and Montebello General Practitioners.