A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Luis Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Hernandez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians and Montebello General Practitioners.