Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My baby in his care was a nightmare. show details My baby in his care was a nightmare.
by Priscilla Love on Jan 13th, 2015

Would never recommend a Dr. Like him to anyone. He will ruin your life to protect his when he's failed as a Dr. Thank God for the family I had behind me, as a young mother with enough proof and evidence against him and my own care for my child at the time proved my iniscense. I was left alone thanks to the attorneys behind me. I almost lost my son to sulfatrim, my son he's alive and strong was allergic to sulfatrim, what he wanted me to force down my baby at the time, turns around and tells me he doesn't belong in the hospital, head nurse agreed to kick him out. DR. STANLEY, a pediatric took over and thanks to him I found out my son was allergic to that junk. Dr. LUIS always bragged to be seen by a good Dr., must wait 3 to 5 hrs.

Quality Customer Service show details Quality Customer Service
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Hernandez is a Caring, loving Doctor. He is concerned with his patients well being. He is a most Professional and considerate doctor. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone seeking Professional Medical attention.

like coming home show details like coming home
Aug 21st, 2012

i lost contact with him and found him again. I cried it was like coming home i knew he would take care of me and he has I Love You Dr Hernandez because of you i no longer feel alone in regards to my health and mental health

2 Walk in patients show details 2 Walk in patients
Feb 10th, 2012

My husband and son needed to see a doctor. I wanted a good doctor that really cares and doesn't just give you the run around. I looked online but I seen that around Montebello no one rates doctors. I actually called a chiropractor that had five stars and he referred me to this doctor. My husband got great attention from this doctor and got started on pills for high blood pressure. He took an x-ray as well as the heart monitor. This doctor is great with kids as well as medical assistants. My son has a wart on his toe and he was very caring and funny as well. Highly recommended for family.

Jan 6th, 2012