Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Quality Customer Service  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Hernandez is a Caring, loving Doctor. He is concerned with his patients well being. He is a most Professional and considerate doctor. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone seeking Professional Medical attention.

|  like coming home  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

i lost contact with him and found him again. I cried it was like coming home i knew he would take care of me and he has I Love You Dr Hernandez because of you i no longer feel alone in regards to my health and mental health

|  2 Walk in patients  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

My husband and son needed to see a doctor. I wanted a good doctor that really cares and doesn't just give you the run around. I looked online but I seen that around Montebello no one rates doctors. I actually called a chiropractor that had five stars and he referred me to this doctor. My husband got great attention from this doctor and got started on pills for high blood pressure. He took an x-ray as well as the heart monitor. This doctor is great with kids as well as medical assistants. My son has a wart on his toe and he was very caring and funny as well. Highly recommended for family.

|  show details