Dr. Luis Izquierdo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2013
The BEST high risk Dr ever
He is the BEST DR I cloud ever have and I just found out he's no longer at ROC which makes me not want to gave anymore kids unless I can find where he is :-( my first daughter had a heheart defect and if it wasn't for him I don't think I would of got through my pregnancy nor my 2 ND one from being terrified...

February 5th, 2011
words cant say enough! phallon shea goad turned 5 on dec.19 she is beautiful smart and full of life i wanted to Thank You again for being a wonderful doctor and such a special person!

August 12th, 2009
Excellent doctor!!
Dr. Izquierdo is a very knowledgeable doctor. He answered all of my questions with honesty. Instead of just saying, "don't worry, everything should be fine" like other doctors I have seen before, he tells you exactly what he thinks and his reasons to believe that everything will be fine or not so good. He is also very outgoing and friendly. I left his office very comforted and relaxed. The bad thing is that for my other appointments I was assigned another doctor in the same practice, which I think is a good doctor, but I prefer Dr. Izquierdo because he seemed concerned about my pregnancy history to evaluate my current pregnancy complications, he is a real professional. I highly recommend him.