Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
The BEST high risk Dr ever show details The BEST high risk Dr ever
by Kellie Fowler on Sep 17th, 2013

He is the BEST DR I cloud ever have and I just found out he's no longer at ROC which makes me not want to gave anymore kids unless I can find where he is :-( my first daughter had a heheart defect and if it wasn't for him I don't think I would of got through my pregnancy nor my 2 ND one from being terrified...

Feb 5th, 2011

words cant say enough! phallon shea goad turned 5 on dec.19 she is beautiful smart and full of life i wanted to Thank You again for being a wonderful doctor and such a special person!

Excellent doctor!! show details Excellent doctor!!
by pregnant2009 on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Izquierdo is a very knowledgeable doctor. He answered all of my questions with honesty. Instead of just saying, "don't worry, everything should be fine" like other doctors I have seen before, he tells you exactly what he thinks and his reasons to believe that everything will be fine or not so good. He is also very outgoing and friendly. I left his office very comforted and relaxed. The bad thing is that for my other appointments I was assigned another doctor in the same practice, which I think is a good doctor, but I prefer Dr. Izquierdo because he seemed concerned about my pregnancy history to evaluate my current pregnancy complications, he is a real professional. I highly recommend him.

May 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This is a team of highly experienced physicians providing awesome services. I personally saw 3 of the 4 physicians listed and each provided excellent care during my visits with them over the course of a very complicated twin pregnancy. Dr. Izquierdo is th

Read Full Review at yahoo.com