The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Castro
Dr. Luis Castro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Castro is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Castro has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Castro has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Luis Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Conrad Vial
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani
Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. James Zimmerman
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi42