A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Morales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morales has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis J Morales MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Morales practice?
- Dr. Luis Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Morales practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.