inactive

Luis J Rodriguez-Rigau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2016
I could never communicate easily with him and always left the office feeling as if he didnt listen. After my second miscarriage while being his patient my ferritin was extremely low from blood loss. He refused to run any test and Told me to see other doctors.

October 26th, 2015
inaccurate diagnosis
I was a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for 2 years for infertility treatments. We had severe male factor in the beginning due to my husband's work schedule/lifestyle, but that improved to moderate male factor about 8 months into treatment, after employment and lifestyle changes. My hormones were a little low, but Dr. Rodriguez saw no reason that I wasn't getting pregnant after the improvement in my husband's semen analysis. I recently transferred to another endocrinologist and discovered that I developed severe hyperthyroidism during my time as a patient of Dr. Rodriguez. Dr. Rodriguez had me spend countless hours and money trying to get pregnant, yet he didn't even attempt to recheck my thyroid despite the obvious symptoms. Medicated cycles and multiple IUIs... we did it all. I would not recommend this doctor or office to anyone.

May 13th, 2015
Dr was great staff not so great.

March 30th, 2015
Been seeing Dr. Rodriguez for years. He helped me conceive two kids. I continue to see him for hormone/thyroid issues. He's fantastic!

April 16th, 2014
This doctor needs to take a class on sensitivity and professionalism. His staff was extremely rude. Terrible experience.

February 24th, 2014
Beware Of This Doctor
Dr. Rodriguez was very rude and unprofessional. He obviously has a romantic relationship with one of his office staff members (Maria) and they were apparently having a lovers quarrel at the time of my appointment and taking it out on his patients. I have never had such a bad experience with a Doctor...so, steer clear of this Doctor.

August 20th, 2013
Great Dr! Rude staff.
Dr. Rodriguez is very kind and helpful and has gotten me through quite a bit of health issues. I feel comfortable telling him whatever I need to tell him. I don't feel like he judges me. I have been going to him for about 5 years now and the only part I hate is calling to make an appointment or asking for test results. The woman who answers the phone is so miserable and rude. She needs to quit if she hates her job so much. She cuts you off and talks with a condescending tone. Who decided she should answer the phones? They need to rethink that. She has been this way ever since I started seeing him 5 years ago. It's not like she had a bad day or anything.

November 27th, 2012
Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful. His nurse and staff are RUDE!!!!
Dr. Rodriguez is a great doctor. He is knowledgable,friendly, and listens. He answers all questions thoroughly and definitely knows what he's doing. With that said, before you get to him, you have to go through his wildly rude and discourteous staff. I understand having a bad day, but geez louise! Every single interaction? I'm referring to whomever answers the phone. His nurse Johanna, is not particularly my favorite either. She's cranky and and short with patients. She needs a hug.

May 17th, 2012
Great doctor. So-So front desk staff.
Dr. Rodriguez is a great doctor. He's very informative and takes the time to answer all questions and concerns. One thing that disappointed me was not the doctor, it was whomever answers the phones. The particular lady that I have spoken to seems short-fused and rude. She has no common courtesy and probably needs to retire soon. She doesn't sound like she enjoys interacting with people.

April 11th, 2011
If only more doctors were like this ...
Dr. Rodriguez is an outstanding doctor - smart, no-nonsense,organized, compassionate. He is truly an extraordinary doctor.He is direct and to the point, but in a very compassionate way.I would trust him completely with my health. Another perk is how timely he is for appointments and how professional, efficient ,and personable his office is. If your appointment is at 4:00, get there 5 minutes ahead to sign in, because you will be seeing the doctor at promptly 4 p.m. I can't think of anyone else I can say that about. If you have a question for him or his nurse, they will call you back without delay. highest recommendation!

August 14th, 2010
Amazing doctor
He is a wonderful doctor, knowledgeable, prompt, kind. Very highly recommended