A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis La Luz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Luz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Luz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. La Luz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. La Luz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alonso La Luz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. La Luz practice?
- Dr. Luis La Luz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis La Luz practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.