A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis La Luz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Luz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. La Luz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. La Luz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. La Luz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alonso La Luz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. La Luz practice?
- Dr. Luis La Luz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis La Luz practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.