A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Laos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Laos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Laos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Laos, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Laos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Laos MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Laos practice?
- Dr. Luis Laos has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Laos practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Critical Care Practitioners and Orange Park Pulmonologists.