A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Laos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Laos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Laos, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Laos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Laos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Laos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Laos practice?
- Dr. Luis Laos has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Laos practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Critical Care Practitioners and Orange Park Pulmonologists.