A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Lara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Lara, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Lara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Lara MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Lara practice?
- Dr. Luis Lara has 1 office location.
- Dr. Luis Lara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Weston, FL.