A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Lara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Lara, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Lara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Lara MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Lara practice?
- Dr. Luis Lara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Lara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Dallas, TX.