Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Leyton
Dr. Luis Leyton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in Brownsville, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Leyton is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, Valley Regional Medical Center and Corpus Christi-South. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Leyton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Luis Leyton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Melissa Wilson
Corpus Christi, TX 0.91 mi28
Dr. Fernando Ortiz
Corpus Christi, TX 1.27 mi43
Dr. Hugo Guido
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Corpus Christi, TX 1.28 mi15