A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Leyva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Leyva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Leyva, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyva graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leyva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Pablo Leyva MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis P. Leyva practice?
- Dr. Luis Leyva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Leyva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.