A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Linares, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Linares has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Linares MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Linares practice?
- Dr. Luis Linares has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Linares practices Therapeutic Radiology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Radiologists.