A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Linares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linares
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linares Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Linares, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linares graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Linares has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Linares MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Linares practice?
- Dr. Luis Linares has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Linares practices Therapeutic Radiology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Radiologists.