Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Lombardi
Dr. Luis Lombardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Lombardi is affiliated with Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center. Dr. Lombardi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Lombardi has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Luis Lombardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Richard Ochs
General Practice, Plastic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.07 mi42
Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani
Beverly Hills, CA 0.26 mi56
Dr. Arash Yaghoobian
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.42 mi7