A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Lombardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alejandro Lombardi MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Luis Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.