A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Lombardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombardi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alejandro Lombardi MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. Luis Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.