A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Collazo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collazo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Collazo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collazo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manuel Collazo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Luis Collazo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Collazo practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.