A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Collazo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazo graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collazo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manuel Collazo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Collazo practice?
- Dr. Luis Collazo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Collazo practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gaylord, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.