A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Dominguez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Dominguez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis M Dominguez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Luis Dominguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Dominguez practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.