A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Negron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Negron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Negron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Negron graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Negron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Negron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Negron practice?
Dr. Luis Negron practices Internal Medicine near Bergenfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Closter, NJ.
See Bergenfield Internists.