Dr. Luis Rios Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Ugly scar
I went in for a saline under muscular explant. Simple, no. He yanked out the implants without draining first and caused massive distortion to my breast tissue. He put me under an anesthesia-I later found out it could have been accomplished with a local. The implants were very small and not for size but to add roundness to the top after breast feeding. The doctor who inserted the implants left 2 miniscule scars, now I have huge slashes under my breasts. He charges the same as going into a hospital, but has his own outpatient clinic on the side-so I guess he is paying for that. I warn you do not go to this doctor he leaves ugly scars. MY 1st consult and paper signing took 6 hours because s the staff were looking after more than one person at a time. They forgot to give me a primary complete blood count (CBC) measures the concentration of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets in the blood, then phoned me the day before surgery and told me off, because I gave them my lab corp records. The band they gave me to hold my breast in after surgery was too big I am 32 around. It was like being a butcher shop=please find another doctor. Also the staff ran down my first plastic surgeon to my face even though I thought he was great....

July 29th, 2008