A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Miguel Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Luis Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.