Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Mackrizz
Dr. Luis Mackrizz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mackrizz is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center - Doctors Regional, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial and Dr. S Regional. Dr. Mackrizz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Mackrizz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luis Mackrizz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Renu Dhar
Corpus Christi, TX 0.13 mi38
Dr. Osvaldo Brusco Jr
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.16 mi28
Dr. Karim Nooruddin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.21 mi35