A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Magdaleno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Magdaleno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Magdaleno graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magdaleno has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Gerardo Magdaleno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Magdaleno practice?
- Dr. Luis Magdaleno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Magdaleno practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA and Carson, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.