A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Melgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Melgar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melgar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melgar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melgar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melgar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Melgar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis Melgar practice?
- Dr. Luis Melgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Melgar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Allergists and Hamburg Internists.