A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Mendez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Narciso Mendez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis N. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Luis Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Mendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Obstetricians & Gynecologists.