A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mercader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mercader, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercader graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Mercader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Mercader MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Mercader practice?
- Dr. Luis Mercader has 9 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mercader practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.