A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Michelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Michelsen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Michelsen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis G Michelsen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Luis Michelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Michelsen practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.